This evening, Chi opened up her Bible.
She flipped to a section of Psalms I had earmarked for no particular reason.
And she read aloud.
Her words grew more fluid with each verse.
It was
beautiful.
I am blessed.
She enjoyed reading. She plans to read to me tomorrow. I think I'll like this new ritual.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow. Just wow. I love this post. I love that she is reading God's word. I am going to put away the computer right now and read God's Word with Kaish before he goes off to school. He has been having so many hard days lately. Please say a prayer for him today if you can. Thanks! Love, Becky
It's me again... seems like I have one too many online personas... but here it's all about my role as "Mommy Rachelle," which has to be the greatest and best paying job in my world.
6 comments:
Wow. Just wow. I love this post. I love that she is reading God's word. I am going to put away the computer right now and read God's Word with Kaish before he goes off to school. He has been having so many hard days lately. Please say a prayer for him today if you can. Thanks! Love, Becky
LOVE this post, and think the power behind it is amazing! Beautiful, just beautiful!
YOur photos are just perfect :)
What a beautiful series of shots! I just love that last BW one.
Erika B
I love it when that happens! How wonderful! You captured the moment so beautifully.
Wonderful post. Love your documentation of this moment. Very sweet!
Simply wonderful! How great is that bible too?!
Post a Comment