Monday, July 19, 2010

Disney Daze...

I finally did it.  Yes, I did.  I took the kids to Disney World for a week vacation.  It was exciting.  It was overwhelming.  It was exhausting.  It was memorable.  We loved it.

And so did the photobug in me... except for the battle with the humidity and heat of Florida in July, it was a camera fanatic's dream location.

Seven full days in the Floridian oasis was amazing!  I have a thousand photos here to choose favorites from (and it may take awhile, because I like them all.  This always happens when I am cautiously editing my shots while shooting to conserve batteries and memory card space). I decided to share these shots primarily SOOC, as my little notebook is too tiny to edit photos on, and that's what accompanied me on the trip. 

Here's the first (of many):
earned my ears

No comments: