Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm thankful

11.14(41)
for individuality.
chaos
for chaos and calm.
thx_food
for food and good company.
thx_art
for examples of drive and persevering until a goal is reached.
thx_chi
for sincerity of spirit and intelligence of mind.
thx_poppop
for happiness and heritage.
thx_deedee
for gumption and strength.
11.24(108)
for the blessing of watching him grow when tests said he would never make it to birth.
rake
for pleasure in mundane and extraordinary things alike.
11.14(136)
for the beauty surrounding me.
dusk @ park
for sunsets and reaching new heights.
playing w Oma
for grandparents. for wisdom. for fun.
11.6 Ya's art
for creativity and discovery.
toothless :)
for lost teeth and growing up.
silly her
for silly times with my perfect girl.
mom
for my Mama - my confidante, my advisor, and my most trusted friend.
marq
for lessons in love, friendship and family.
faith
for faith and life.
Rachelle - self portrait
for discovering myself.

No comments: