Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What comes after the nekked leprechaun?

... I've already written about my brown leprechaun stripping down to the birthday suit and leaving his diapers where he once stood.  And when he wasn't yanking off the diaper, he was tagging walls!  I've yet to find the gold my leprechaun was supposed to hide - - and it rained all last week, so there had to be a rainbow somewhere.

Thus, there aren't really any favorable reports to share about leprechauns on St. Patrick's Day. 

However, because Dollar Tree is amazing at covering all the holidays, we did get a few quick shots in the store in Patty Day wear (but I'm sure both kids wish we didn't):

Yadon, who was very sleepy, was not a willing participant in the impromptu session.  And Chi was only a willing participant if she could remain incognito {yeah, right}

St. Pat's hat

2 comments:

Natalie said...

This is cute! Momma Rachelle, your kids are absolutely stunning!

Taylor said...

LOL! I love that she's hiding behind the hat, something I would would do too.