Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Getting Serious

One thing I about this endless snowfest we are having is that the ground is now an awe-evoking white backdrop.

Combine a great background with crisp black and white post-processing (Pioneer Woman Action Set rocks!) and you have what I think is a pretty impressive portrait.

2.09.10 (2bw)
It doesn't hurt that Ya gave me his oh-so-fantastic serious face every time we ventured outside...
2.09.10 (sNOw more)

See what I mean?

{addendum:  if you really like the look and feel of Black and White, check out Black & White Wednesday at The Long Road to China}

7 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

He is so precious!!! I love his little serious look.....totally adorable:)

Thanks for playing!

Lisa

Taylor said...

Great shots, love the b&w's, I'll have to check it out.

Robin said...

Love that serious look ... very pretty B&W pictures!

Colleen said...

He is adorable!!!! Love his serious look LOL so cute!!!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Adorable!!! Your son is precious and you have great photography skills!!!

Blessings~
Lisa

Shawna&Co. said...

Oh my seriousness is right! I LOVE the last photo especially. Great capture!

Donna said...

Adorable! The 2nd photo cracks me up! Such a serious little cutie!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!