Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I ♥ Faces 6/29: Just For Fun

The good folk over at I Faces offered a "Just for Fun" category for those of us wanting critiques or who are in desperate need of assistance. I fall into the latter category.

Please help me figure out how to fix this!

Okay... so having a photojournalism background I was taught that if I can't do it in the darkroom, I shouldn't do it... to do so is to manipulate "real life" and is journalistically unethical. It's kind of like making up a quote, an informant, a whole story, ya know?

But I'm about 4 6 years from Berkeley and light years away from the intense desire to win my Pulitzer, so here's a shot I really need some assistance with...

It's SOOC and though I have tried numerous times to save it, nothing thus far has worked... Fix away (please!)

Special thanks to Teresa M. for this fix:

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Well I think it's cute just SOOC. Do you want to lighten it up a little? I would use picasa to lighten it a little, but otherwise it's a great picture, and he's such a cutie!!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

so cute :)

Unknown said...

HI! I took the challenge of trying to fix your photo. I think I might have it fixed! I couldnt find an email address to send it to you. Mine is tessii 1 at mchsi dot com . Just email me and I can send it to you. Thanks!