Monday, February 2, 2009

Passing time

In between Ya's weekly pediatrician visit and picking up Chi early for parent/teacher conference day and going to my scheduled conference, I am trying desperately to catch up on my scrapbooking. This is the quick page I want to finish in the next 10 minutes while Ya naps.

Then I'm going to comb through my blog entries (which seem to be readily available unlike my inspiration journal that is so elusive even though it is supposed to be carried around with me at all times...). I usually prefer to journal in my own handwriting because it is more "me," but with two books to work on these days, it is so much easier to cut paste and print my quickly typed daily musings.

I think I'll write my kids letters sometime this evening. Maybe while I'm with my homebound student tonight? I have to keep busy. Otherwise, I fall asleep at his table like a narcoleptic and wake up with a jolt as I nod too far forward. Thank God I don't drool unless I'm laying down, because that would be embarrassing.

1 comment:

Joy Howse said...

You have a homebound student you teach? I just signed up with my district to take on homebound students in the evening to make a little extra money. I have heard it is a lot of work but worth it in the end. We will see once I get started.