Saturday, January 3, 2009

Project 365

So... my New Years resolution was to take a photo EVERYDAY... this is as if I didn't already do this... My poor family will just have to grin pose and bare it! Uh oh... perhaps I meant bear it, as in tolerate me. I don't know that I'm quite ready for risque portraits yet.

Now the real concept behind project 365 is that photographers capture the world around them in film images. Scrapbookers already do this, and the family made privy to the pictures often make comments about the camera always appearing (then others graciously appreciate the gifts the pictures become when they are shared and still others expect the photographer to be in action when she'd rather be enjoying).

Anyway, it's January 3 already (wow) so here are the last 3 day's images:
1109 (tune up)1209 (big eyed bugger)1309 (the escape)

No comments: