Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hijacking the candies

I hijacked the kids' Easter candy hoping to play a bit with my Macro's focus.
easter taffy
The taffy had a cool box. It's not in the picture. Hmmm...
eggs of malt
Having had those little eggs in a real nest once in Mom'n'Dad's backyard, I can attest to the fact that these are not quite accurate in size.  I think hummingbird was too long for the logo.
egg man out
egg gum
Sample and spit... that's Ya's motto.  He'll taste everything, then present the mushed, slimy concocotion to me and proclaim, "I don't like this one. It's yucky."  His latest dislike made for my favorite image...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That first capture is great. I really like how it turned out. That last one is hilarious. A little gross, but hilarious. It definitely has character. Great share.