Monday, January 17, 2011

Puzzled: Simple pleasures

It's been cold outside.  Really cold.  And, I discovered today after finally convincing a contrary two-year-old to put on his socks, shoes, and coat, that my car battery had finally started its last engine and chose to retire without notice.  Alas, we were stranded. 
1.15
But when I snapped these pictures, I didn't know that.  I only knew that Ya was determined not to cooperate with the necessary getting readies required for any outing.  So I elected to keep my sanity (what's left, that is) and we stayed inside.
1.151.15
When I was little, my mom used to take regular field trips to the library for puzzles.  It was fun to make the pictures appear over and over and over again.  I'm not that great at library visits, but I do have a few puzzles around the house.  Unfortunately, this is the only one I can currently locate.  Now that I know these simplistic brain power boosters are fun for them, however, I'm on a mission to find the rest.
1.16 dad & YA
See?  Even Daddy gets involved when he visits.

No comments: