Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Birthdays and Milk

1.8.11 sip
Yadon's favorite Disney character used to be Handy Manny (we think it is Chuggington, now).  Our neighbor, who had no idea of Ya's affection for the bilingual builder/repairman, gave this cup to Ya as a Halloween party goodie bag gift.  And, since we're big fans of straws in this family - I drink my coffee with a straw every day - this cup is perfectly awesome.  Drink your milk, Ya!

In other news, Lisa of "The Long Road to China" has graciously hosted 52 weeks of Black and White Wednesdays on her blog.  It's been an amazing year of beautiful images - from strict Black and White  images to creamy chocolate variations.  And every week has provided inspiration.

I love being able to share my pictures sans color.  While I sometimes crave bright, bold color, I'm a dark room addict and I miss the beautiful, even bolder contrast of B&W prints.  Is it weird that I also miss the smell? 

Happy First Birthday!

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love this shot and I love your conversions. I'd love to know your secret.

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute! Amazing shot! xo

Amandalynn said...

So cute, what a peach!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog and Awesome Photo :)