Monday, November 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces: Balloons

My computer must be in need of an energy drink right about now, as I've already typed a sentence and have yet to see any of the letters appear on the screen... add to it that I work both jobs on Mondays, so I am at this point running about as slow as my processor. Anyway, without further ado, I present Mr. Brain, who came to our church picnic this summer as entertainment. I admit that he only has one balloon, but he's got two faces, so that has to count for something, right?

He spent most of the day creating crowns and swords for the kiddies who waited (im)patiently holding their numbers (yep, he has a DMV system of "now serving number...) for the chance to make a request.

13 comments:

Linds said...

I love this pic! The colors are awesome!

Unknown said...

Wow. I love your picture. I think it is fantastic! The colors are outstanding :) Very cool Richelle!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Love it!

Capturing Sunshine said...

Even better than balloons...the balloon man! Excellent shot!!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

That's super-cute and such a unique entry for the theme. I love it!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Jenn said...

Such a great pic. The colors are fabulous.

J said...

oooh, I realy like this picture! The colors are great! Nice shot!
Thank you for your sweet comment on mine too! I am excited to get to know all the iheartfaces bloggers. : )

puna said...

I my...love the clown but did the little ones do okay with him? My kids were scared of clowns:(

Gry Offernes said...

I SO love the colors here!

Taylor said...

Very fun shot, love the colours!

mommaruthsays said...

I love old men! Especially when they dress up as clowns and entertain the younger generations :) Great shot!

Missy said...

LOVE the colors!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

B said...

Brilliant colors, I love it !