Monday, July 21, 2008

Model Magic

Laura is enjoying my temporary obsession with photo shoots... in fact I think it is bringing out the natural model in her. She's willing to plan out hair styles and wardrobe and is eager to get into any studio where she can pose and smile. We've quickly learned that CHEESE is banned in most places, so she's working on the ANTM "think of something _______" technique to inspire her expressions.

I have to wonder if her little brother will follow her lead. As I am never without a camera, he'll be used to flash photography and shutter sounds... and of course the first year is filled with professional family photos and such (have to do for one what I did for the other, right?) Time will tell. His first photo session in studio is going to be about a week outside the womb - - how's that for quick?

No comments: