Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thank You (from the bottom of my heart)

It didn't dawn on me how many people actually pass by this blog during their online trists.  And sometimes it's easy to forget how blessed I am with the huge family I have.  I appreciated the calls, e-mails and texts of concern and I'm doing okay.

Mom will accompany me to the tests tomorrow for support.  According to GIVF.com, where the tests will be performed, the amnio is routine for them.  I'll speak to a counselor before the tests and likely one after I get my results in whatever form they come in.  I expect to know the gender of my little gem before I leave... I don't think that's asking too much.

It's not the way I wanted to share the news of my great expectation... but I'm praying that his/her healthy arrival will make up for the bittersweet announcements of these past few days.

No comments: